Thursday, October 28, 2004

who are you? who am i?

So I had this dream 2 nights ago.
In it, I was on a mission to acquire a t-shirt or 2 with some product placement familiar to you people. H-monkey appeared and said he would find a way to get me one (and he was with burb, but burb didn't want to risk it). He got the wrong size. BUT, he was willing to give me a ride home. I wanted a damn t-shirt so wandered off and snuck into the building. An hr person (qm) asked me to stop so he could talk to me, and I simply said, "no," and kept walking. So all these t's are under a table, and I start frantically going through the piles and they all suck.

Meanwhile, h-monkey is looking all over for me, but i've left and ended up in a very busy parking lot. Don't know how I got there.
So, what the hell does this mean? Would someone please send me a damn t-shirt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home