Saturday, October 30, 2004

fine

I guess i was trying to make you think it wasn't me, but i'm not versed in the art of deception... like some people west of here. Well, i've given in now. Call me what you will. Evian is crashed out here and it's only a qtr. to nine, which I just realized is actually only 7:45. he's getting old, you know. We had an adventurous day in Salem, MA. There were people everywhere for a Halloween FrightFest, and most were (of course) dressed like witches. So original. Nothing like fried dough and french fries amongst gravestones from 1680. It was weird. And people were crazy. So evian got grouchy.

I sent my absentee ballot yesterday. It was a close call. I haven't been in MA long enough to vote here. So anyway, I sent off the request last Sat. priority, got the ballot in the mail Th., and mailed it off Fri. priority. After hrs. of npr, the nytimes, the boston globe...who do you think i voted for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home