Thursday, January 20, 2005

Other entries from Claire's diary

Day 2:

Dear Diary,
We are still recovering from the awful plane crash.
And when I say awful, it is not as awful as that southern guy . . . I think I heard someone call him Sawyer?
Anyway, he is really amazing, that guy. If you turn your back on your stuff for two seconds, he is pawing through it like he owns it! I mean, really, how does it help him?

If I don't hide you carefully, dearest diary, he will probably try to nick you as well. But, why? Does he really need to claim every little thing on the island?

Day 4:

Dear Diary,
I am still watching everyone around me, trying to find out what makes all these people tick.
Like Michael (the one with the young son). I tell, you--my most delicious diary--that when my baby is born (any time now . . .) I won't be going to HIM for any parenting advice.
I have seen how he just orders that boy around without any explanation.
I did hear someone saying that he hasn't been around the boy very much, so he may not know much about parenting either, but well . . . he needs to work on it, in my opinion.

Also, diary . . . that cute English bloke with the beard . . . Charlie, I think his name is--the one that spent the first several days nattering on about his band named Crankshaft (?)--well, he is turning out to be a pretty decent fellow.

More later, diary. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home