Monday, August 01, 2005

Boys will be Boys..... Oh My!

A typical weekend on the Westsiiiiide... ummmm NO. Being a Parental Unit is a bit of a challenge sometimes...... Example....

Number one~~
This weekend, My Girl is in the pool with the 5 year olds. Our pool is about 15ft x 3ft and we have rafts, noodles (you know those foam noodle looking things that you can use to kind of float), squirt guns. Nothing fancy, but fun. Well, while My Girl was preoccupied with Blondie, Princess, and Skywalker (she is my little human jungle gym) Fearless gets a bright idea. He goes over to the side of the pool, pulls down his pants, and sticks his penis into the hole of a noodle and PEES!!!!! Thankfully he aimed the other end of the noodle outside the pool! I'm sure we cut his stream off with our screaming. This is something only a boy would even think of doing!!!! Tell me men, what was he thinking?? Geez........

Number two~~
Earlier, Blondie goes to the bathroom to pee (at least he got that part straight) and makes his way back outside. I casually look up from my seat at the picnic table and to ask if he wants a snack to find his penis stuck in his waistband, peeking out!! I said "Honey, fix your pants please." He grabs the sides and pulls at them while checking out the snack choices, not even noticing his still-stuck appendage. I said again (and very calmly I might add) "Please fix your pants. Your penis is showing." He looks down and says "oh" and shoves it down his pants. The boy is the true blue stereotypical blond-- he is ever joke ever told.......

3 Comments:

Blogger A P said...

Ah, the penis.

Bringing families together for a wholesome, memorable weekend.

Is there anything it can't do?

11:40 AM  
Blogger lulu said...

I can think of a thing or two.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Sven Golly said...

In one of his many fine contributions to western culture, Dr. Seuss (a guy) pondered "The Places You'll Go!" and these two young men are beginning their explorations with originality and verve.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home