Friday, February 18, 2005

Do You Feel Holy, Punk?

David Edelstein has got no use for Neo the Demon Slayer. (If you don't believe me, then click on the linked title and read the review for yourself.)

Some good points that Edelstein points out . . . well, ConstantiNeo hangs out in a bowling alley. And apparently there is some interesting Swedish guy, but I don't think he is known as "Big Swede."

Other than that? I believe he uses the words "borderline incoherent" and also prominently uses an attack on dwarfs to further "belittle" the movie.

My take, since I am blogging on this? Well, I don't know, cause I haven't seen (nor plan to see) the movie. What WAS the last movie I saw? Sadly, it was Stepford Wives on DVD. (It was as bad as you expect it to be.)

I haven't even had time to watch the awesome "Mad About You" DVD collection that I bought as a joint Valentine's present for Tegan. So far we have only watched the first episode, the pilot. If I am not careful, I will rekindle the my love for Helen Hunt.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Is this movie some thought piece on the idea of Platonic form?

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home