Monday, October 17, 2005

A picture is worth a post-it note

I am trying to find new things to junk up my regular blog and so I have spent a ridiculous amount of time tonight looking around on the web, searching other blogs, trying to find a new, neat add-on or sidebar item.

In the process of searching for this, I found this interesting collection of Flickr photos that detail post-it notes that people have attached to the Netflix movies that they are returning to the mother ship.

I got nothing else to say . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven Golly said...

I can feel it: the found-art net-flix post-it genre is about to have its 15 minutes in the sun. A meteoric internet phenomenon, then articles in the village voice, then an installation at MOMA. But wait...if I know about it, it's probably already over.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home