Wednesday, September 28, 2005

More lists!

Sorry Lulu. While I know you are asking for lists, I don't think that this one is exactly the sort of subject matter that you are looking for.

But, as a big-time nerd, I am duty bound to link to this site and allow for a forum with which the list may be discussed.

While I grew tired of "3rd Rock" I think it is ranked far too low and I ABSOLUTELY think these idiots screwed up by putting "Futurama" where they did. Idiots!

And even more idiotic? Putting "Buffy" more than half-way down the list?! That is a serious insult! Maybe they are punishing the TV show for the awful movie? And . . . wait a minute? You CAN'T be serious?! You morons are ranking "Stargate: Atlantis" ahead of "Buffy"? Excuse me while I throw up in disgust!

I don't think I can keep reading this stupid list. I guess "Firefly" is about right at 17, but how can anyone justify putting "Sliders" in the top 10? And how can you claim that "Xena" wasn't on the air long enough? Are you then going to argue that the Kevin Sorbo "Hercules" show should have won Emmys?

"Stargate: SG-1" at number 6? Really? Are you sure? And, oh yeah, placed AHEAD of the "Twilight Zone"? Ugh.

Aww crap! "Star Trek: Deep Space 9" isn't even ON THE LIST?!!!

Damn, you people are fools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home