Friday, February 25, 2005

That's Just a Little Bit More than the Law'll Allow?

Apparently, one can secure oneself a hefty, 100K salary for one year as the Vice President, CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute. "How does one attain such a goal?" you ask.

Years of schooling? Nope.

Alumni status (didn't my dad attend the Dukes Institute?)? Wrong again.

Hours of study and hard work? Well, kinda.
All you have to do is watch hours upon hours of the Dukes of Hazzard TV show. It also wouldn't hurt to learn the theme song . . .

Check out the above link (the title) for details.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Wow!
I think I am a professor emeritus of this institution . . . since I watched every episode as a child, owned the ERTL die-cast Hot Wheels version of the General Lee, owned the theme song on 38 LP, and if I didn't own the iconic Bo and Luke poster, I lived two houses down from a girl that had that poster on the back on her bedroom door.

(Growing up in Georgia in the 1970s you had to be proud of two things--Jimmy Carter and them Duke Boys. It was a down time for the state, you see.)

Yep . . . that's it.

And hurray to Shirtless for FINALLY posting! Keep it up!

10:31 AM  
Blogger David said...

Naturally I made (at least) one mistake above. I didn't own a 38 as Tegan pointed out. I owned a 45 record of the theme song. If I had owned a 38, I might have been put in jail.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home